Yesterday you were normal and today you're like the Chinese guy from The Karate Kid.

Tuesday, February 28, 2006

I just turned my back for a second...

...and my blog counter is gone. Did someone steal it? Rescue it from neglect? Could it be partying in Cancun for Spring Break?

So I've been gone for a bit. Three weekends ago I was trapped in Jacksonville, North Carolina (the East Coast Home of the US Marines). Two weekends ago I was in Wilmington, NC for my sorority reunion. Last weekend I was in Fayetteville, NC (one of the homes of the US Army). So in Jacksonville I met two boys. One was supposed to visit me when I went to Wilmington the next weekend. He didn't show. The other occasionally calls. I don't think it is going anywhere at all. Last weekend I met an utterly gorgeous man. And the gorgeousness isn't even the best part - he's nice - really, really nice - and extremely interesting. (And double points for interesting, don't you think? Dull boys are just no good.)

Still very relunctantly plodding along through school. Tomorrow is March 1, so that means only 56 days until the last day of class. But who's counting?

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

we have also been having blog counting issues. I now have a back up counter because blog patrol has been pissing me off lately.

3:24 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home