Yesterday you were normal and today you're like the Chinese guy from The Karate Kid.

Wednesday, January 11, 2006

a kid needs a social life

Boo to having strep throat. Project More Fun 2006 is on medical leave. The Project will resume this weekend.

The spring semester officially started today. It was just a regular internship day for me though. I went to work, set up a few computers, went to lunch, went to the doctor and came home. I'm in for the night [after being briefly tempted to take myself to the movies]. I don't actually start class until next Tuesday. Four more months and I'm a free woman. Then I can work a lot and get paid a little for the rest of my life. Can't wait.

I set up a Frappr map for my blog. To add your map pin, just click the link on the navigation bar. What fun!

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Random Blogger Here. Your blog is quite funny. Very similar to the unusual daily antics that me and my friend carry on with on our blogs. Also, I have to figure out that map thing! Fantastic! You are the first page I blogged!

10:21 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home