Yesterday you were normal and today you're like the Chinese guy from The Karate Kid.

Friday, January 06, 2006

Bak! Bak! I'm a chicken.

I opted out of watching The Exorcism of Emily Rose to watch the A&E Biography of Tommy Lee. Yeah, I really need to get rid of cable. [Actually, my cable was supposed to be disconnected on the 4th, but alas, I'm watching the biography of a crazy man on the 6th.] I'll watch Emily Rose tomorrow while the sun is up.

Project More Fun 2006 is off to a decent start. Had dinner with a classmate last night and got sufficiently tipsy. We're resting up tonight and tomorrow to have the proper amount of stamina to watch the NFL Playoffs on Sunday. Go Steelers! Go Panthers! [I don't have to make a decision yet because they aren't playing each other.]

1 Comments:

Blogger Teri said...

OK, kids, you can't be obscene with your comments. My niece reads this blog. Behave.

3:42 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home