Yesterday you were normal and today you're like the Chinese guy from The Karate Kid.

Sunday, January 08, 2006

Hey, you, get off of my cloud!

I'm already up because Mike the Cat insists on having breakfast before 7 am on weekends [6:30 on weekdays]. The one advantage to being up early on a Sunday morning is Hangover Cafe on 96Rock. I'm poised to add a long forgotten song to my iPod at any moment. Latest addition: Three Little Birds by Bob Marley.

Oh. Oh. Oh. I think I need more sleep. More later.

2 Comments:

Blogger jay lassiter said...

that is one of my top 10 favorite songs of all time. i am smoking a jibba and playing it (loudly) as i type!

9:49 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What's the difference between a Scotsman and Mick Jagger?

Jagger says, "Hey you, get of of my cloud" and a Scotsman says, "Hey McCloud, get off of my ewe!"

2:11 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home