Yesterday you were normal and today you're like the Chinese guy from The Karate Kid.

Monday, February 06, 2006

Attention! February Has Been Cancelled.

Dear April 25th ~

As the last day of the semester, I find it rather rude that you are taking so long to get here. I think you should speed up your schedule. Like, let's just skip March. Nothing good happens in March. Except for my sister's birthday. And St. Patrick's Day. And Spring Break. Hmm. OK, let's skip the rest of February. Valentine's Day is an evil marketing ploy anyway. So there you have it, it's already March. Now if you could just do something about all the papers I still have due, I'd really appreciate it.

Most Sincerely,
Teri

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I like the way you think!

Of course cancelling February would mean that instead of 2 weeks behind schedule i would be now 5 weeks behind schedule but it would get me out of a pesky presentation!

Down with February, cold depressing month for lovers!

7:53 PM

 
Blogger Teri said...

dude, this is totally why i sleep in rather than going to mass.

10:35 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home