Yesterday you were normal and today you're like the Chinese guy from The Karate Kid.

Saturday, January 14, 2006

God Bless the Canadians














Crush of the day: Jake Plummer. His crazy mountain man look is strangely sexy. I've been living in Chapel Hill for too long.

Boo to my sixth straight day of crudiness. I started the antibiotics yesterday. Hopefully I'll be able to breathe by the end of the weekend.

Yay for having my very first blog fan! [Sorry, Dave, ex-boyfriends - or whatever you are - don't count.] Please patronize Jill's blog. She's cute. She's Canadian. She's obviously brilliant.

The Seahawks won today. I'm happy with that. I'm sticking my neck out for a pre-halftime prediction that the Broncos will beat the Patriots and their Evil Pretty Boy, Tom Brady.

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Flattered. Postively flattered. The highlight of my weekend really. Although an easy winner compared to inappropriate phone calls from my "ex" also not really an appropriate label, spinning rooms, headaches, volleyball massacres and the like. I will have to follow suit with a "glowing praise of Americans" post.

12:39 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

patronize as in 1) support, keep going, be a regular customer or client of; or 2) treat condescendingly?

3:05 PM

 
Blogger Teri said...

hush dave.

8:46 PM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

yes dave, hush.

1:04 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home