Yesterday you were normal and today you're like the Chinese guy from The Karate Kid.

Monday, July 17, 2006

Davy

Because I just now realized that he has given me permission...

I present: Dave the Tomato Eater.

[Though this evening he was very much Dave the Wine Drinker. Or, as I like to call him, Dave the Guy Who Came to Teri's Birthday Party and Drank All of Her Wine.]

[And, yes, I do actually live in a world where people drink red wine and then roll up their freshly pressed sleeves to give the sign of the devil.]

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Its a fabulous world. It would be more fabulous if tomating-eating Daves didn't drink all of innocent Birthday girls' wine.

9:59 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I had permission. And I replaced the wine, eventually. ;)

12:14 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home