Yesterday you were normal and today you're like the Chinese guy from The Karate Kid.

Sunday, May 28, 2006

Hi there.

My name is Teri. This is my blog. It's a bit neglected. I've been, um, not bad, but not , uh, comfortable with myself lately. Change. It's not good.

OK, so I've put out 28 resumes and finally got a nibble from one today. [On a Sunday, no less!] I was just asked to fill out more documentation, so I will oblige. For the record, I do have a job. It's just an extremely low paying, no benefits, no vacation giving job. Wow, it sounds even worse when you put it in writing rather than muttering under your breath.

My cupboards were bare, so I went to the grocery and stocked up on fruits and veggies and Cheerios. I exercised twice today and did four loads of laundry. Overall, a fairly productive day.

Oh yeah! I bought a nice little lounge chair and cute plants for my back deck. I sit out there and read now. And! My wireless works out there. If I didn't live in the ghetto, I would consider sleeping on my fabulous new chair.

OK, everyone say hi. I said hi first. :)

5 Comments:

Blogger Laurie Roche said...

I know the resume pain. I get so excited when I get a response. And that response is usually for a job I don't really want and can't remember why I applied for it in the first place. And I am of the firm belief that Cheerios are one of the major food groups. Last year my roommates and I had 5 different kinds on the counter at one point. MMm....frosted cheerios. And oh yeah...hi.

11:28 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

um....Hi!

2:49 PM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

i could whine about my own job hunting troubles but I'll just say hi. I thought my blog had been neglected...but 18 days...well we are glad to see you back...had been getting worried. I can vouch for Lauries 5 cheerios, but I was sure the record was 7. Apple Cinnamon really take the cake.

2:38 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I miss you- let's get together soon

2:12 PM

 
Blogger ownyourbackbone.blogspot.com said...

Cute, well-written, real stuff. Keep at it.

9:17 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home