Yesterday you were normal and today you're like the Chinese guy from The Karate Kid.

Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Oy vey!

You kids are some loyal peeps. I haven't been around for weeks on end, but here you have been - sitting on the proverbial stoop. It makes a girl feel loved.

So I'm officially finished with school. Forever. Evvvver. Graduation is Saturday afternoon. I need to get my butt over to the bookstore and purchase my hood and tassel. And then there is that whole applying for a job thing - gotta get on that.

My birthday party was last Friday night and, I gotta say, it was quite the event. Dave the Tomato Eater was there. If he lets me, I'll post a funny photo of him. What do you say, Davey?

Can we talk about something serious for a second? Why do my friends have such rotten self esteem? There is definitely something wrong with the universe when the chubby, redheaded, pasty kid is the most confident one in the bunch. Love yourselves. And then love everyone else. [But use protection!]

I'm going down for a nap. I promise I'll write again tomorrow.

2 Comments:

Blogger Laurie Roche said...

Jilly and I have been on the stoop. Glad you're back and finished that whole school thing. Applying for jobs is not as glamourous as it may sound. And self esteem does seem to be a problem in many people. I am a red headed pasty kid but I wouldn't say I have the highest self esteem in the room. Glad to know there are red heads with some good esteem running around.

8:52 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Post it! Post IT!

2:51 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home