Yesterday you were normal and today you're like the Chinese guy from The Karate Kid.

Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Dopetastic!

The last few days have been quite informative and I will now share my new found knowledge with you...

1. Condiments expire. Who knew? Certainly not me. I was quite perplexed to find that my Miracle Whip and mustard were way out of date. My ketchup apparently is good until 2010. Once I thought about it, I could definitely see how Miracle Whip would expire. But if I were a betting woman [and luckily I'm not], I would have laid money down on mustard being the last condiment standing. Ketchup pretends to be part vegetable, so it stands to reason that it shouldn't have the shelf life of a Twinkie.

2. My pimp name is Dopetastic T. Squeeze. It kind of fits, don't you think?

3. A couple of weeks ago, I noticed that the items in my undie drawer were looking a little worn out - elastic popping and such - so I made a few purchases. Well, the undie drawer was pretty stuffed, so I decided to toss the worst of it to make room for the new and improved undies. Turns out that I own a pair of underpants with the words I See London across the front. Hmmm. For the record, I've never been to London.

And in further news: I've started my hydration program in preparation of St. Patty's Day. My green shirt is washed and ready... my hair is red... and I'm a lush. Bring on the holiday!

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Hmmm...glad to see you back...

I think the.."i see london" undies must be classic...as long as the days of the week are long gone...now underoos...where did they go...they really should make adult sizes. I miss my wonderwoman underoos.

Hydration is key. I unfortunately am preparing a presentation for the big day. I do have some reddish stripey hair on the go...and the my presentation is followed by an Irish geography mixer!

11:46 AM

 
Blogger Laurie Roche said...

I got my hair ready. Has been all my life really.

And I wish they had adult underoos to.

3:48 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

1. ketchup is full of sugar, and there is only one natural preservative better than sugar- salt.

2. That's about right.

3. When did you start wearing underwear?

6:44 PM

 
Blogger Teri said...

uh huh... you are a funny kid, dave.

miss jill - good luck on your presentation!

miss laurie - go make the irish proud, girl!

7:59 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home