Yesterday you were normal and today you're like the Chinese guy from The Karate Kid.

Wednesday, May 10, 2006

So I'm a little cranky...

Alright, so maybe agitated is more like it. Things - people, places, events - are annoying me. To my credit, I think I am holding it together pretty well considering I haven't shot up a McDonald's yet. Besides, violence would just cause way more anxiety. I think the answer is to hole up in an empty room and lie in the middle of the floor for three days. I think it would bring back my Zen. (Yeah, I'm using Zen incorrectly again. Work with me.)

Don't worry, it's just temporary. I don't handle change very well. I like stability and comfort. And I like for my spontaneity to be convenient.

After decompressing, I think I will take a road trip. Let's discuss plans tomorrow, shall we?

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

hehehe zen...I've resorted to evening yoga just to get some decent sleep.
t - 2 days to 30
t - 19 days to thesis

so glad you have resurfaced.

10:19 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home