Yesterday you were normal and today you're like the Chinese guy from The Karate Kid.

Saturday, December 03, 2005

Wouldn't you like to be a slacker too?

Whew, it's been almost a month since I last posted. I'm not surprised though. November didn't turn out to be quite the vacation that I had hoped for. Final exams are this week. I have four final papers, a quiz, a final exam and a presentation to do by Tuesday. I haven't quite started any of it yet. But I did mop my kitchen floor and watch six episodes of Third Watch yesterday. I'm pacing myself.

I started my new internship at the USO in mid-November. I'm loving it. I'll get a lot of good experience in program management, fundraising and volunteer recruitment. All good skills that will hopefully one day keep me out of debtor's prison.

Oh! I just remembered why I stopped writing in my blog. I had a visitor that visited MANY times a day and it was creeping me out. Now don't get me wrong, I love my visitors, but 15 visits a day for many days in a row is, um, not so good. Obsessing the Squirrel that much is not good for the psyche.

If you haven't contributed to the Teri's-poor-but-she-thinks-she's-going-to-Nicaragua fund lately, please do so here. The fine folks of Nicaragua thank you for supporting the chubby white girl with no construction skills.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Was I the stalker?

3:14 PM

 
Blogger Teri said...

nope...

besides, i could totally kick your butt if i needed

4:02 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love it when you kick my butt.

1:04 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home