Yesterday you were normal and today you're like the Chinese guy from The Karate Kid.

Sunday, November 06, 2005

Nyquil Hangover

I am floating about 4 feet off of the ground thanks to the mega-dose of Nyquil I took last night. And it's one of those deals where you feel groggy, but if you try to shake it off you'll probably tip over. So glad I decided to drive to work today instead of ride my bike.

My parents came for a visit this weekend. We went to the Homecoming football game and watched Carolina slip by Boston College. I have a sunburn on ONE side of my face and neck. It makes for a lovely illusion.

I don't actually have homework today, which is weird and gives me the feeling that I've forgotten something very important. In truth, I could study for my research quiz. Maybe later...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home