Yesterday you were normal and today you're like the Chinese guy from The Karate Kid.

Friday, November 04, 2005

I want to be reincarnated as a Colombian puppy.

The people of Colombia love their dogs. And I have photograhic evidence to prove it. Exhibit A is a photo from this summer. These well-behaved pups are on their way to Doggie Day Camp. Apparently they catch the bus in Bogota and spend the day in the country. Exhibit B is a Colombian Halloween custome competition. No word on whether he won. But I think someone may have slipped him a celebatory peanut butter cup.

So I survived midterms, I'm pleased to say. October was no fun. No fun at all. November may be shaping up to be a good time though. At least it has better blog posting potential.

I'm having guests this weekend, so I have to start cleaning. Have a fabulous Friday, peeps!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home