Yesterday you were normal and today you're like the Chinese guy from The Karate Kid.

Saturday, October 15, 2005

Best of Waiting for Squirrel ... I have a confession.

From August 23, 2005:
I'm a stalker. (And, no, it's not you, crazy hypochondriac boy.) I'm not a professional stalker by any means, but I'm getting better. It's no secret (at least not to anyone that's been within earshot over the past week) that I long for the podcasting guy from radio camp. I googled his name and a cornicopia of information flowed forth. Google, it's a handy tool for the layman stalker. God help us if the Patriot Act folks ever discover its power.

I should get back to school work now. I'm three weeks late turning in my learning objectives for the coming school year. Rock on with my rebel self!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home