Yesterday you were normal and today you're like the Chinese guy from The Karate Kid.

Saturday, October 15, 2005

Best of Waiting for Squirrel ... The Merry Prankster

From September 7, 2005:
My laptop seems to be a bit of a prankster. Last week my Internet Explorer icon disappeared off of the desktop. This morning I noticed that my games and calculator are missing. So I ask you: Is it a poltergeist or is it just Windows?

In more tomfoolery, I've become obsessed with the Flogging Molly website. The homepage graphic won't open for me, so I can't access the content. I visit the site several times a day in hopes it will give me just a brief glimpse of the wonder that is Flogging Molly. [Here's the part where you write to say that you went to the site and it open just fine.]

OK, so I saw the movie Coming Home last week. I have a bit of a crush on Jon Voight 1978. Not so much for Jon Voight 2005, because now he's old and does bad movies. Regardless, to fuel my passion, I then rented Midnight Cowboy starring Jon Voight 1969. Talk about killing the mood ... what a disturbing movie.

I just received an email asking for test subjects for an experimental herpes vaccine. (Yes, it was an official UNC email. I didn't seek out such a thing.) The requirements are to be herpes-free and between the ages of 18 and 30 ... between the ages of 18 and 30 ... what the hell? Women over 30 don't have sex? I oughta sue those little bastards for ageism.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home