Yesterday you were normal and today you're like the Chinese guy from The Karate Kid.

Tuesday, November 08, 2005

One of those quizzy things

1. Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18, find line 4, what does it say?
"King tempered his humor with a sober assessment of the social consequences of corporate actions and the need to do something about them." from Making Democracy Work Better by Richard A. Couto (for SoWo 251)

2. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can. What do you touch first?
the living room window

3. What is the last thing you watched on TV?
The Colts score a third quarter touchdown on Monday Night Football.

4. WITHOUT LOOKING, guess what time it is:
7 am

5. Now look at the clock, what is the actual time?
6:57

6. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
a bird chirping

7. When did you last step outside? what were you doing?
last night, I was coming home from school

8. Before you came to this website, what did you look at?
someone else's blog

9. What are you wearing?
socks, pj bottoms and a t-shirt

10. Did you dream last night?
I assume so

11. When did you last laugh?
Hmmm. This weekend, maybe?

12. What is on the walls of the room you are in?
technically nothing since my walls are made from some crazy nail repelling material, but I do have things like a wall clock and framed pictures sitting on surfaces and leaning against the wall... and I have paper stars made by some third world craftswoman framing the door to the bedroom

13. Seen anything weird lately?
Not especially

14. What do you think of this quiz?
it delays getting ready for school, so I approve

15. What was the last film you saw?
Batman Begins... again

16. If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy first?
would probably pay off my student loans since they are a great source of anxiety for me

17. Tell me something about you that I don't know.
I have dual citizenship

18. If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do?
eliminate war

19. Do you like to dance?
ha! no, not really

20a. Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her?
Harper

20b. Imagine your first child is a boy, what do you call him?
Henry

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

1. "As she marched to Orleans, she saw to the spiritual needs of her soldiers, ordering them to"

2. Phone book

3. The movie, "Closer"

4. 10:50

5. 11:27

6. someone walking down the hall.

7. I just walked in from outside, about 10 mins ago

8. etrade financials

9. jeans, blue button down collar shirt, sleeveless sweater, tan baseball hat.

10. perhaps so

11. last night, watching a movie

12. plain cubilce walls w. one picture drawn for me by Chloe.

13. all the time.

14. too long

15. "Closer" (see above)

16. a tank of gas so I could get to work.

17. I derive pleasure from causing myself pain, turmoil, etc.

18. make the human bladder bigger. I am tired of peeing all the time.

19. only when drunk and naked.

20a. Emma

20b. William Drayton

2:36 PM

 
Blogger Teri said...

who is chloe?

and a sleeveless sweater is also known as a sweater vest... tres sexy, davy

4:07 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home