Yesterday you were normal and today you're like the Chinese guy from The Karate Kid.

Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Mele Kalikimaka!

So, tell me, who would be the female equivalent of Charlie Brown? Despite scoring a Schroder on the "Which Peanuts Character Are You?" quiz, I have many a day feeling very Charlie Brown.

I'm still... still... in the midst of final exams. I have another paper to do and an exam. I really kind of just don't care anymore. [Well, of course I care. Sorta.] By Friday it will be all over... Friday is coming, yes it is.

I haven't decorated for Christmas yet. I did change the background on my computer though. You just can't go wrong with Chuck's Christmas Tree.

I have some rather disturbing questions to pose to the atmosphere, but I'll have to ask them when I'm done procrastinating. [But I gotta know: is it true that the Pope is a former Nazi youth?! I heard that today.]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home